E-commerce funding as low as 1% per month
E-Commerce Inventory Financing
Kickfurther funds up to 100% of your inventory costs at flexible payment terms so you don’t pay until you sell. Fund your entire inventory order(s) on Kickfurther each time you need more inventory so you can put your existing capital to work growing your business without adding debt or giving up equity.
- Often 30% lower cost than alternate lenders & factors
- Quickly fund $5,000,000+ in inventory
- Create a custom payment schedule (1-10 months)
- Fund ecommerce inventory with no payments until revenue lands
In Inventory Funded
How much funding could your company raise?
Submit this form to see your estimate.
Why choose Kickfurther for
E-Commerce Inventory Financing?
Don’t pay until
Your payment obligation only begins once your sales are made. This alleviates the cash-flow pinch that lenders cause without customized repayment schedules. Free up capital to invest in scaling your business without impeding your ability to maintain inventory
30% lower cost
Know your rates. When you compare ours, you’ll often see that you’re saving. We cost less than factoring, PO financing, and many lenders. We also have higher limits than competitors.
Fund up to $5 million
in an hour.
Once approved and the deal goes live, most deals fund within a day (often within minutes to hours), so you’ll never miss another growth opportunity.
It’s easy, it works, &
it grows with you.
Companies access higher funding limits and often get lower rates as they return to Kickfurther, creating a scalable solution that grows alongside your company.
We fund inventory for direct-to-
consumer & major store brands
“Tough Times Call For Creative Funding — Check Out
Kickfurther’s Clever Model”
How does E-Commerce Seller Financing Work?
Connect with consumers across the United States to get your
inventory funded via our marketplace
Create your online account
Create a business account, upload your business information, and launch your deal
Get funded within minutes to hours
Once approved, our community funds most deals within a day, often within minutes to hours, so you’ll never miss another growth opportunity.
Control your payment schedule
We pay your manufacturer to produce inventory. Make the introduction and you’re off and running! Outline your expected sales periods for customized payment terms. At the end of each sales period, submit sales reports and pay consignment profit to backers for each item sold.
Complete and repeat!
Complete your payment schedule and you’re done! Often once the community knows you, you’re likely to get lower rates on your next raise.
Brands can access funding for new ecommerce inventory (or can get reimbursed for recently produced goods) from marketplace participants. The marketplace allows brands to access private funding at costs that can improve with each use. Your PO funding goes directly to your manufacturer for production of goods and you makes no payments until you receive and begin selling new inventory.
Your ecommerce business must be compliant with State and Federal regulations and have an established track record of sales. Kickfurther is for inventory financing so you must have a physical product. Finally, all businesses are subject to approval by the Kickfurther quality team
Kickfurther can fund purchase orders (or you can get reimbursed for recently produced goods) for ecommerce brands.
- Kickfurther works ecommerce with brands once they’ve reached at least $150,000 or more in trailing 12 months revenue. You do not need to be in business for 12 months, or have revenue in 12 consecutive months, but we review a snapshot of revenue across a period up to 12 months.
- As we process your application, we review your account statements to calculate your trailing 12 months of revenue. Kickfurther will consider your revenue to be your net sales, which we define as your business’s gross sales minus its returns, fees, allowances, and discounts.
- Launching a Co-Op for your e-commerce business involves 3 key steps:
- Create a basic profile including information about your business and product line. Once you’ve done this you can go live with an “upcoming Co-Op” profile that users can choose to follow to hear when your Co-Op launches.
- Determine your Co-Op structure using the Kickfurther calculator to determine costs, earnings, and timeline.
- Verify your Credibility Metrics with the Kickfurther team and finalize your Co-Op profile.