Kickfurther Blog Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest blog to Kickfurther. All content submitted for our blog should be original and ready for publication. Blogs on the Kickfurther website are meant to be helpful, not self-promotional. Keep it interesting and conversational with a friendly tone.
- Guest blogs should be at least 1,000 words
- If images are provided, attach them to your email as individual PNG files
- Please submit the author’s name, bio, and headshot along with the blog for the author byline
- You may also use your company bio for this
- If you’re including a video, please provide a URL
- When listing multiple items in a sentence, use a comma before the conjunction / last item in the list (use the Oxford comma).
- Please only use one space after a period that ends a sentence
- Please spell out numbers less than 10
- Please use bullets when creating lists
Kickfurther is the world’s first online inventory financing platform that enables companies to access funds in higher amounts, at lower costs and with superior flexibility than they’re able to acquire through both new and traditional sources. We connect brands to a private marketplace that funds inventory on consignment under a system where brands have the flexibility to pay back as they receive cash from their sales. This method alleviates the cash-flow pinch that lenders can cause without customized repayment schedules, allowing your brand to scale quickly without impeding your ability to maintain inventory or financial flexibility.
Callouts to use if describing Kickfurther:
- 1000+ opportunities funded
- $100MM+ funded
- 99% funding success
Words to not use when describing Kickfurther:
- Lender (do not refer to Kickfurther as a lender, but you can use this term to refer to other traditional lenders)
Words to use:
- Working capital
- Inventory funding
- Inventory financing
- Inventory on Consignment