Kickfurther IP Contest Rules
This KICKFURTHER IP CONTEST (Hereinafter “Contest”) is put on by Ouiby, Inc. DBA Kickfurther (hereinafter “Kickfurther”) and is subject to the following rules and restrictions:
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants may enter by completing certain tasks. A list of the tasks that may be completed to earn points for this Contest is available on Kickfurther’s website at: www.kickfurther.com/ip-contest
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees and of Ouiby, Inc. DBA Kickfurther (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners we be selected according to the metrics set forth in the Contest Description available here: www.kickfurther.com/ip-contest and pursuant to the terms and conditions contained herein. All decisions by Kickfurther are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive prizes outlined here: www.kickfurther.com/ip-contest. Kickfurther shall have the exclusive authority to decide if the prizes listed shall be awarded to the contestants.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Certain Winners will be notified within Fifteen (15) business days after the date they qualify to win prizes other Winners may find certain “virtual prizes” existing in their Kickfurther account upon those Winners qualification to earn such prizes. Inability to contact a Winner within Fifteen (15) business days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Kickfurther a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use Winner’s names and/or likenesses in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Kickfurther the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights in order to grant such a license.
b. Kickfurther shall have the right to change these rules, the ways to earn points, and the prizes offered at any time and at Kickfurther’s sole discretion.
c. Kickfurther is under no obligation to award any prize listed within the Contest and shall always retain a right to refuse to award such prizes at its sole discretion.
d. Winners may be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: Kickfurther reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules. Kickfurther in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the Contest, the scoring of the contest, the operation of its website, or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Kickfurther is not responsible for any malfunctions that may occur during the Contest. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Kickfurther may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Entrants further agree to release Kickfurther from any and all liability resulting from, or related to participation in the Contest.