Bank Partner Data Sharing Authorization
1. Kickfurther has the business’s (and to the extent the business listed above is a DBA or is providing data for a subsidiary or parent entity as well, such actual entity’s or subsidiary or parent entity’s) full irrevocable consent to share any or all of the data, documents, records, screenshots, reporting, and the like (the “Data”) or any product it may receive, compile, or create from processing, analyzing, or otherwise using the Data (the “Processed Data”) with the bank partner that referred me or the business to the Kickfurther portal or otherwise made the portal available for use (the “Bank Partner”).
2. The Data and the Processed Data shall be limited to business-specific data to the extent possible.
3. To the extent Kickfurther requires the specific consent of the business in order to share any Processed Data due to agreements with certain service providers, the consent granted herein is specifically granted to the maximum extent or as otherwise required by such service providers.
4. The business does hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kickfurther, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for any threatened, pending, or completed action, suit, arbitration, alternate dispute resolution mechanism, investigation, inquiry, administrative hearing, or any other actual, threatened or completed proceeding, whether brought against or otherwise involving Kickfurther or any Kickfurther employee, advisor, consultant, or service provider whether civil, criminal, administrative or investigative which is related to Kickfurther’s use of the Data or the Processed Data or providing the same to the Bank Partner.
5. By clicking the button below I hereby affirm and represent that I have the authority to agree and consent to the preceding paragraphs and affirmations.